Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fiona's L.I.F.E. Reflection

I am exited because I learned that onions can have spikes! It has a stem then a flower and off of the flower, a spike! Now, I think I am going to plant spikey onions in my garden and I feel great about it!






                               MFLOWER
                            E      FLOWERS
                          T       FLOWER P
                        S                             I
                    M                                  K
                 E                                          E
              T                                               
           S
       M
     E
  T
S
SOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOILSOIL
                                                                 
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment