Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sandy Creek Nature Center




I'm covering Cristal's face beacuse she didn't want her picture taken.

Zy

I was just looking around.

KB

I was covering my face bacause I was shy.

Cristal



I was looking at the bus driver, Ms. Karen.

Alex M.

I was looking at the camera because I wanted my picture taken.

Heriberto




Usually, Gabby is really shy.

Mr. Brooks

I wasn't shy right there because I know you better than anyone.

Gabby



Allison said, "The first person to find evidence of fishing wins."  I was actually looking for a great blue heron.  You're not supposed to fish there.  I was trying to keep quiet because I hadn't seen anything.

Elio


We were looking at the goose nest.  I thought the water was dirty.

Jorge

It wasn't dirty.  It was red clay.

Bilka

It wasn't exactly red clay, it was a little red clay seeping up from the bottom, making it murky.

Elio

I was looking at the water because I was looking for turtles and fishes.

Heriberto








The teacher was teaching us about the Georgia habitats.  When we were learning about the Atlantic ocean, we were talking about what lived at the bottom, and in the reefs, and at the top.  At the end, we were sorting one animal and one plant to each habitat.  The Atlantic ocean was my favorite, because I like all of the fish and sea mammals that are there.

Elio


No comments:

Post a Comment